1. You are above the age of 18 years.
2. You will treat any information and material available for the call as confidential information and you therefore expressly declare that you will not:
- disclose this information to any third party be it through sharing on Facebook, on Instagram or on any other social media nor will you distribute or disclose the material on your own website or in any other way;
- you will not use the confidential material in any other way than in participating in the call.
3. You understand that any violation of the confidentiality obligations that you have accepted through this agreement might lead to legal action being initiated against you.
4. You are allowed to use the trademarks, tradenames or any other symbol of Poste Italiane Group for the only purpose of contributing to and participating in the call and no legal rights to trademarks, tradenames, other symbols or to the material are transferred to you through your participation in the call or in any other ways. For the avoidance of any doubt, you shall not publish, share and/or make available any video you may submit to participate in the call - such as including Poste Italiane Group trademarks, tradenames or any other related symbols - on websites and social platform (including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram) unless: (i) expressly authorized to do so by Poste Italiane Group and/or its agency HDRA; and/or (ii) sharing and/or publishing is made for not commercial purposes, through embedding of the video that have been selected and published or otherwise firstly used by Poste Italiane Group. In any event any publishing and/or disclosure whatsoever of finally selected video shall not be made before Poste Italiane Group first use and/or exploitation.
Calling all animators! If you want to work with the leading retail bank in France & Europe then simply keep on reading here. This is your chance!
We teamed up with “Crédit Agricole S.A.” and want you to read the storyboard below and conceptualize your visualisations. Let us know how you would visualise the instructional story you will find on the creative brief in your very own way. Make sure to always get the desired messages across!
Ideally, you will create vector or (traditional) hand-drawn compositions of the imagery, which will allow us to get an idea of your aesthetics, direction and the flow of the plot.
Important: Note that we don’t want you to create & submit videos. We want to see your detailed visualisations, sequence by sequence!