1. You are above the age of 18 years.
2. You will treat any information and material available for the call as confidential information and you therefore expressly declare that you will not:
- disclose this information to any third party be it through sharing on Facebook, on Instagram or on any other social media nor will you distribute or disclose the material on your own website or in any other way;
- you will not use the confidential material in any other way than in participating in the call.
3. You understand that any violation of the confidentiality obligations that you have accepted through this agreement might lead to legal action being initiated against you.
4. You are allowed to use the trademarks, tradenames or any other symbol of Poste Italiane Group for the only purpose of contributing to and participating in the call and no legal rights to trademarks, tradenames, other symbols or to the material are transferred to you through your participation in the call or in any other ways. For the avoidance of any doubt, you shall not publish, share and/or make available any video you may submit to participate in the call - such as including Poste Italiane Group trademarks, tradenames or any other related symbols - on websites and social platform (including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram) unless: (i) expressly authorized to do so by Poste Italiane Group and/or its agency HDRA; and/or (ii) sharing and/or publishing is made for not commercial purposes, through embedding of the video that have been selected and published or otherwise firstly used by Poste Italiane Group. In any event any publishing and/or disclosure whatsoever of finally selected video shall not be made before Poste Italiane Group first use and/or exploitation.
Open call for video: #bassoèmeglio
Client: IBL Banca
IBL Bank operates in the personal credit area and it is a nationally recognised reality, renown for its high specialization and reliability.
It dates back to 1927, whe it was just a financial institution that in 2004 converted into the actual bank and joined a corporate group in 2008.
In order to reaffirm the position of RataBassotta as the product market leader, IBL Bank launched in mid-2015 a new communication strategy inspired by the concept "little is better" with its related hashtag #bassoèmeglio. This strategy is aimed at creating a positive feeling toward all that is small (RataBassotta is a loan repaid in small installments). The recent advertising campaigns of the product have been inspired by this concept.
About the product
RataBassotta is dedicated to employees and retirees and lets you pay a loan through installments that amount to maximum a fifth of the salary or pension and spacing the period up to 120 months.
Advertising campaigns starring RataBassotta have a very nice testimonial, the dachshund , which summarizes all the main benefits of the product (usefulness of small installments , reliability , accessibility)
Promote RataBassotta playing on the concept #LittleIsBetter with a series of creative and original videos .
Then bring out all the possible positive meanings associated with small/short/low things.
Call to action
We all dream of a bigger house, a bigger car or even a huge sailboat, but are we really sure that this works for everything?
Sometimes the lower the better, as clients at IBL Bank know very well. Their advertising campaign "rata bassotta" has a cute and funny wiener dog as a main character who shows all the advantages of the small/short IBL loan's payment.
A surfer is about to use a windsurf with a huge sail, everyone is amazed but suddenly a wind blow takes him away and all the others start watching each other and think #LittleIsBetter
Or could be a cute dachshund who plays a limbo match with “human” friends and wins of course because #LittleIsBetter
But you can use many different ways to express the idea that #LittleIsBetter. For instance, the point of view of children: for them everything is beautiful and easy! Your video will be published on www.bassoemeglio.it so have a look there!
Please remember to end your video with the final packshot attached and remember that the video should be in Italian or with no dialogues at all.
GUIDELINES & COPYRIGHT
The video must not contain brand or products different from IBL Banca. They should be blurred or the video can’t be approved. You also need to use original, unreleased tracks or the ones from our Music Library
Video’s Lenght: 15 to 45 seconds.
Language: Italian or no dialogue
Get some inspiration frome here
Format: 16:9 Full HD 1920X1080, file .mp4 or .mov, codec video h264
Maximum size: 2GB
Deadline: 14/12/2015 at 23:59h
Voting: from 15/12/2015 until 21/12/2015
Total Rewards: 8.000 euros
1° selected video: 5.000 euros
2° selected video: 2.000 euros
3° selected video: 1.000 euros