1. You are above the age of 18 years.
2. You will treat any information and material available for the call as confidential information and you therefore expressly declare that you will not:
- disclose this information to any third party be it through sharing on Facebook, on Instagram or on any other social media nor will you distribute or disclose the material on your own website or in any other way;
- you will not use the confidential material in any other way than in participating in the call.
3. You understand that any violation of the confidentiality obligations that you have accepted through this agreement might lead to legal action being initiated against you.
4. You are allowed to use the trademarks, tradenames or any other symbol of Poste Italiane Group for the only purpose of contributing to and participating in the call and no legal rights to trademarks, tradenames, other symbols or to the material are transferred to you through your participation in the call or in any other ways. For the avoidance of any doubt, you shall not publish, share and/or make available any video you may submit to participate in the call - such as including Poste Italiane Group trademarks, tradenames or any other related symbols - on websites and social platform (including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram) unless: (i) expressly authorized to do so by Poste Italiane Group and/or its agency HDRA; and/or (ii) sharing and/or publishing is made for not commercial purposes, through embedding of the video that have been selected and published or otherwise firstly used by Poste Italiane Group. In any event any publishing and/or disclosure whatsoever of finally selected video shall not be made before Poste Italiane Group first use and/or exploitation.
We all dream of a bigger house, a bigger car or even a huge sailboat, but are we really sure that this works for everything?
Sometimes the smaller the better, as clients at IBL Bank know very well. Their advertising campaign "rata bassotta" has a cute and funny wiener dog as a main character who shows all the advantages of the small/short IBL loan's payment.
Play with the idea of #LittleIsBetter with a short video (15 to 45 seconds) to be sumbitted by 14/12/2015.
Make clear, in a funny way, which ones are the advantages of the small/short things!.
The video should be in Italian or with no dialogues at all.
8000 euros of rewards and 3 videos selected!