1. You are above the age of 18 years.
2. You will treat any information and material available for the call as confidential information and you therefore expressly declare that you will not:
- disclose this information to any third party be it through sharing on Facebook, on Instagram or on any other social media nor will you distribute or disclose the material on your own website or in any other way;
- you will not use the confidential material in any other way than in participating in the call.
3. You understand that any violation of the confidentiality obligations that you have accepted through this agreement might lead to legal action being initiated against you.
4. You are allowed to use the trademarks, tradenames or any other symbol of Poste Italiane Group for the only purpose of contributing to and participating in the call and no legal rights to trademarks, tradenames, other symbols or to the material are transferred to you through your participation in the call or in any other ways. For the avoidance of any doubt, you shall not publish, share and/or make available any video you may submit to participate in the call - such as including Poste Italiane Group trademarks, tradenames or any other related symbols - on websites and social platform (including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram) unless: (i) expressly authorized to do so by Poste Italiane Group and/or its agency HDRA; and/or (ii) sharing and/or publishing is made for not commercial purposes, through embedding of the video that have been selected and published or otherwise firstly used by Poste Italiane Group. In any event any publishing and/or disclosure whatsoever of finally selected video shall not be made before Poste Italiane Group first use and/or exploitation.
Project: Towards Brazil 2014
About the brand
Beck’s is the most old German beer worldwide. It has presence in many countries, including Germany, UK, USA, Italy.
Key values: freedom, no limits, innovation, follow your inner compass, cosmopolitan, international, foster independent thinkers.
Beck’s is sponsor of FIFA WC Brazil 2014. It’s the first time for Beck’s to approach the world of football.
Recall the world of football focusing on features close to Beck’s target. The objective is to capture the target in the best moment of their success: celebration. The celebration of success, in more or less explosive mood, through voice and body language, represents the energy that awaits FIFA WC14.
Call to action
Success is real only when you celebrate it
Imagine our target, urban, cool, contemporary, who has just received great news, who has just won a challenge or accomplished a mission... and imagine you caught them in their highest moment of enthusiasm, alone or with friends. Just as football players after having striken a goal.
The way they celebrate can recall iconic gestures and moves, typical football player moves, or very well known because they are in a very popular movie (Rocky Balboa), typical of a public figure (Barak Obama – Yes We Can): the sliding, the plane, fingers up in the air... This will be the connection with the enthusiasm and energy of a world event like FIFA World Cup 2014 in Brazil: success, joy of having accomplished it, uncontrollable enthusiasm.
Beck’s invites you to reproduce all of this!
The main characters
Young adults 25-35, living in big cities, who live a metropolitan and international life. Determined, objective oriented, active and interactive, always on the move... happy, party animals, outgoing and with social life...
50% Challenge, motivation, esploration + 50% social interaction, party. 100% focused on their goal! Consider, if you wish, the interactivity of the main character, who is social, uses FB, apps, smartphones, music consumer and also able to connect with his own inner world.
The city, cool and international, possibly recognizable from abroad.
Tone of voice
Enthusiasm, energy. Empowerment.
Videos shouldn’t be in stripes or cartoons format, besides see ABI guidelines -- > no children aged less than 18 years old, no animals, no motors, no dangerous situations.
from 30” to 60”
- Focus on contemporary codes, cool situations, urban, international.
- You can only represent football in the form of celebration, which is typical of football players after a goal.
- Beck’s beer could be present, if you think it is necessary and good for your story.
- No other brand of beverage or other brands will be present.
- Consider, if it´s useful for your creativity, quotes of the Brasilian world (e.g. music, body language, common saying, location...)
- If you want to add dialogues or subtitles to your video, they must be in Italian; otherwise the video can be mute.
- At the end of the video there will be the Beck’s end video packshot (download).
IMPORTANT - LOCATION
If you choose to represent a street, a park, part of a city: be sure that it has a metropolitan flavour, no village or small social reality.
If you choose to represent an indoor situation, it should be cool, successful: a party, a terrace, a brunch or a new home inauguration...
To be selected from the Userfarm library.
Stories could develop around every day events where the target is involved in small and big challenges of their life, and his key moment will be exactly the explosion of enthusiasm for the celebration of their success.
A guy slides on his knees in the park because he is happy the girl he likes smiled him back.
Two guys get out of the lecture hall after an exam... flipping in the hallway, friends around him and bring in triumph.
After signing a contract, a guy shakes hand with his employer and goes out in the street with his shirt on his head...
After a night out in the city, a group of friends celebrates with hands together.
Formato: 16:9 FULL HD
Total: 10.000 Euro
1st selected video – 5.000 Euro
2nd selected video – 2.000 Euro
3rd selected video – 1.000 Euro
4° selected video – 1.000 Euro
5° selected video – 1.000 euro
Start: April 3th 2014
Deadline: May 27th 2014
Vote of videos in contest: from May 28th (midnight) to June 11th 2014 (23.59). The videos will be voted through the dedicated facebook app and on our platform. The client, in the end, will decide which videos will receive an award.
Announcement of selected videos: by June 20th 2014
1° Video selected by Beck’s may be shown on SKY with a 10” space during a match of the FIFA World Cup Brazil 2014.