OPEN CALL: Saikebon Movie Night!
Saikebon are the Noodles that tease the palate, and they’re ready to eat in 3 minutes without dirtying the kitchen. Available in easy Bags, to cook up and customize them in your own way, and in handy Cups to eat wherever you want in comfort.
The goal of your video is to show how Saikebon reinvents your way to eat and ... have a great movie night!
In fact, Saikebon is gifting you access to Chilli online cinema with every 2 packs! In addition, purchasing the product enters you in a competition to win a trip to Los Angeles.
CALL TO ACTION
Saikebon Movie Night!
Your video must show how practical and tasty the product is, as well as how awesome it is to watch a movie with the purchase!
Sometimes at the end of the day I want to unwind, get comfortable and eat something good ... but without having to cook.
With Saikebon it is always easy to eat something good!
Tasty noodle recipes, easy to prepare ... and without dishes to wash! There is nothing better than to relax with one of the tasty Noodle flavors that are ready in 3 minutes (beef, chicken, vegetable ...) and ... a fantastic movie!
Exotic combinations of ingredients and spices, prepared and inspired by Asian cuisine, to be enjoyed directly from the Cup or in a package, to prepare them how you like.
WHO WE WANT TO SEE IN THE VIDEO
Think of young professionals, young couple, or a group of friends. Ages 25-35.
NO students and no junk food. Fun food!
TONE OF VOICE
Smart, modern, creative, informal, social, comedic (but not immoral or rebellious), cool.
The product is for people who made the smart choice: To unwind and enjoy a moment of relaxation.
You must show it! You can decide how: if part of the story, at the end, you can show only the packaging, or as a meal. You do not need to see the meal, but if you want to show it, please remember if out of the cup, the people in the video must eat directly from the cup; if you choose the package, they must sauté and prepare it how they like.
The product can be consumed anywhere: in the kitchen, on the sofa, in bed! But please be reminded…
- It is not a snack, it must be demonstrated that it is a proper full meal.
- Avoid comparison with other foods
- No neon colors
- Yes to yellow, red, and black (the colors of the packaging)
On the packaging there is a blue “Saikewow” stamp, for participating in the competition.
You must communicate the fact that two packs of the product give access to the film.
You decide how that is done, it can be: showing people who enjoy watching movies at home, showing the surprise that a movie is included in the purchase, developing an original idea that binds the product with the movie.
The contest to win a trip to Los Angeles does not necessarily have to be communicated, you can mention it if you want.
Breakdown of the contest: buy 2 products, find the code inside (enter it on the site) and enjoy the movie on Chili (https://it.chili.com/)
At the end of the competition a name will be drawn and they will win a trip to Los Angeles (this additional anecdote, for example, the actor can say in the video)
- In your video recognizable logos of other brands should not be visible.
- The product must be shown.
- The movie you win with 2 packs of the product must be in some way present / mentioned.
- No games/ playing with the product (It is very important that the food is appealing)
- The meal is not mandatory (The food appeal is important)
- No waste, no partially eaten product, no other associated foods (no other food)
- No children
- No other brands, no religion, no politics, no recognizable European actors.
- Not eaten as a snack, but it must be and a meal (lunch or dinner)
- No fluorescent/ neon colors
- No summer, sea or outdoors
- No animals
- Show the product!
- Consumption of the product: It can be anywhere in the house (except in the bathroom!)
- You can quote and use the Chilli brand and show their site (video platform provider) and integrate it into your storyboard.
- You can quote and integrate in your storyboard the contest/ contest results of the trip to Los Angeles. (not mandatory)
- The movie can be watched on ipads, tablets, mobile phones, etc.
- Both couples / groups and people on their own can be shown enjoying the Saikebon / movie night
Language – DIALOGUE & VOICEOVER
We prefer videos without or with very little dialogue, if there is some dialogue it needs to be in Italian and with subtitles.
16:9 Full HD 1920x1080 high quality sound, file .mp4 or .mov, codec video h264, minimum rate 10000 kbps
Max size: 2GB
Music: We remind you to use only songs made available by the Userfarm Music Library or original and unpublished tracks.
DURATION: 15 seconds long + the concluding endboard
Project launch: 19/12/2019
Project deadline: 25 February
Sharing phase: from March 4th to March 18th
Total Rewards: €10,000
5 selected videos
1° selected video: €4,000
2° selected video: €2,000
3° selected video: €2,000
4° selected video: €1,000
5° selected video: €1,000
Here you will be able to get in touch with our community team, ask questions and request information. You can also read and go through previous questions from your fellow videomakers.
If you have questions, feel free to contact a Community Manager. Your request will be processed in due course.