The National Institute of Social Security provides services that accompany citizens throughout their lives. Each person is an "INPS" client before birth and is one until they withdraw from active life. The INPS is not just pensions: the Institute provides over 400 types of services that affect all Italian citizens.
The INPS becomes the "sponsor" of a forward-thinking Italy, the signature of a collective story. Support the position and awareness of the INPS through a series of original TV commercials (30 seconds) that showcase the great variety of services offered by the INPS from birth until retirement.
TOTAL REWARDS 10000€
Forward Thinking People
Support the position and awareness of the INPS through a series of original TV commercials (30 seconds) that showcase the great variety of services offered by the INPS from birth until retirement.
CALL TO ACTION
The INPS is not just pensions: the Institute provides over 400 types of services that affect all Italian citizens.
The INPS becomes the "sponsor" of a forward-thinking Italy, the signature of a collective story on the many ways
Italians are forward thinking every day, even in the small things.
The commercial will also be a way to celebrate 120 years of the INPS, with a project that is based on
emotions and positiveness.
Create a 30 seconds commercial suitable for broadcast on TV that tells the many ways in which Italians know how to be forward thinking.
- You can do this by showing funny situations, which are ironic and/or about clichés (for example, the typical Italian mother who too overprotective, or a grandmother who prepares gigantic meals)
- You can focus on more emotional and "hot" situations, but still positive (for example, a dad who tucks in their child every night).
In a few words: Everyone has their own way of being forward thinking.
All Italian citizens.
The National Institute of Social Security provides services that accompany citizens throughout their lives. Each person is an "INPS" client before birth and is one until they withdraw from active life. It has been many years that the INPS does not carry out a communication campaign. Despite being one of the most active bodies in the field of technological innovation and digital transformation (e.g. SPiD), the Institute continues to be perceived in a distorted and often negative manner.
Few people know the services of the INPS that have accompanied citizens since birth, for example:
- baby bonuses
- family allowances
- unemployment packages
- maternity leave
- sickness leave
- civil disability.
"INPS close to the people" is the evolution of the Institute's communication that puts the person at the center of the development of its services.
For 120 years, the INPS has been a promoter of Italy's social security culture.
DOS AND DON’TS
• Any reference to politics and the use of any political term is prohibited
• It is forbidden to name or show names of political, public or famous figures
• Direct references to the INPS administration are forbidden (President, Directors etc.)
• Absolutely avoid showing states of anxiety, depression, negative/ problematic moments/ situations. Our messages must be POSITIVE.
• Ok positive irony but no disrespectful irony, please be respectful of the Institution
• Do not simulate or show INPS offices or counters
• Do not simulate or show INPS employees
• Do not refer to other public administrations
• Never show brands or logos
• Do not favor an ethnicity, social class or age
• The images shot in “real life” are preferred, 2D or 3D animations are allowed
• INPS operates in Italy, so it is important that the video and its content is linked to Italy
• The INPS logo must remain intact, it cannot be shown in part or modified
• The 120 years are not the main subject, but can be a starting point for the video.
ENDBOARD: The endboard is available to download by clicking here
LINGUA – DIALOGHI
The video needs to work without dialogue, but it is possible to insert a voiceover in Italian.
The commercial will be mainly broadcast on Italian national TV (30 "format), on the website and on social channels of INPS.
• The commercial will have to last about 26 seconds to allow the insertion of institutional signs (Presidency of the Council of Ministers)
• 16:9 Full HD 1920X1080; not compressed; yuv 8 Mbit
• High-quality sound, 48 kHz, 16-bit Stereo
- Start 21/11/2018
- Deadline 14/01/2019
TOTAL REWARDS 10000€
- 1st video selected 5000€
- 2nd video selected 3000€
- 3rd video selected 2000€
Here you will be able to get in touch with our community team, ask questions and request information. You can also read and go through previous questions from your fellow videomakers.
If you have questions, feel free to contact a Community Manager. Your request will be processed in due course.