1. You are above the age of 18 years.
2. You will treat any information and material available for the call as confidential information and you therefore expressly declare that you will not:
- disclose this information to any third party be it through sharing on Facebook, on Instagram or on any other social media nor will you distribute or disclose the material on your own website or in any other way;
- you will not use the confidential material in any other way than in participating in the call.
3. You understand that any violation of the confidentiality obligations that you have accepted through this agreement might lead to legal action being initiated against you.
4. You are allowed to use the trademarks, tradenames or any other symbol of Poste Italiane Group for the only purpose of contributing to and participating in the call and no legal rights to trademarks, tradenames, other symbols or to the material are transferred to you through your participation in the call or in any other ways. For the avoidance of any doubt, you shall not publish, share and/or make available any video you may submit to participate in the call - such as including Poste Italiane Group trademarks, tradenames or any other related symbols - on websites and social platform (including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram) unless: (i) expressly authorized to do so by Poste Italiane Group and/or its agency HDRA; and/or (ii) sharing and/or publishing is made for not commercial purposes, through embedding of the video that have been selected and published or otherwise firstly used by Poste Italiane Group. In any event any publishing and/or disclosure whatsoever of finally selected video shall not be made before Poste Italiane Group first use and/or exploitation.
The kids know why!
There are many things that children are able to get instinctively and discuss thoughtfully - it is often the case that can learn from the kids’ point of view, which is always a surprising, fresh and intuitive point of view, characterized by bright innocence.
Get onboard this new video contest by representing the magic way children express, interpret and tell stories about the qualities of Woolmark certified 100% Merino wool and the Il Gufo collection!
Pick one of the features from Il Gufo and release your creativity to reach the high imaginative level typical of children, and start shooting your video.
How would a kid represent the smoothness of a jumper? What words or pictures would children use to speak about simplicity? What would a kid be able to do while he/she wears a stretchy and durable wool jumper?