1. You are above the age of 18 years.
2. You will treat any information and material available for the call as confidential information and you therefore expressly declare that you will not:
- disclose this information to any third party be it through sharing on Facebook, on Instagram or on any other social media nor will you distribute or disclose the material on your own website or in any other way;
- you will not use the confidential material in any other way than in participating in the call.
3. You understand that any violation of the confidentiality obligations that you have accepted through this agreement might lead to legal action being initiated against you.
4. You are allowed to use the trademarks, tradenames or any other symbol of Poste Italiane Group for the only purpose of contributing to and participating in the call and no legal rights to trademarks, tradenames, other symbols or to the material are transferred to you through your participation in the call or in any other ways. For the avoidance of any doubt, you shall not publish, share and/or make available any video you may submit to participate in the call - such as including Poste Italiane Group trademarks, tradenames or any other related symbols - on websites and social platform (including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram) unless: (i) expressly authorized to do so by Poste Italiane Group and/or its agency HDRA; and/or (ii) sharing and/or publishing is made for not commercial purposes, through embedding of the video that have been selected and published or otherwise firstly used by Poste Italiane Group. In any event any publishing and/or disclosure whatsoever of finally selected video shall not be made before Poste Italiane Group first use and/or exploitation.
Call for video Arena: “The power of a finish line”
The 2 selected filmmakers will be invited to Budapest!
On the occasion of the Budapest 2017 Swimming World Cup, Arena - sponsor of the event - is developing a communication campaign based on the values of champions. The idea is to look for these values among “normal” people - those people who don’t think of themselves as champions, but who actually are champions in their everyday life.
Some finish lines are celebrated all around the world and published in magazines or broadcast on tv. Others are less visible but no less important. These are the successes we reach thanks to our effort, passion and tenacity, the achievements that make us proud and full of positive energy
People running towards a finish line are full of passion and enthusiasm. They are inspirational. Convey this inspiration in your video!
Think about normal people, of any age, fighting to keep their will to win. “Win” meaning to overcome obstacles, to go further and release positive energy!
€7,000 euro in total rewards - Deadline 22/05/2017