1. You are above the age of 18 years.
2. You will treat any information and material available for the call as confidential information and you therefore expressly declare that you will not:
- disclose this information to any third party be it through sharing on Facebook, on Instagram or on any other social media nor will you distribute or disclose the material on your own website or in any other way;
- you will not use the confidential material in any other way than in participating in the call.
3. You understand that any violation of the confidentiality obligations that you have accepted through this agreement might lead to legal action being initiated against you.
4. You are allowed to use the trademarks, tradenames or any other symbol of Poste Italiane Group for the only purpose of contributing to and participating in the call and no legal rights to trademarks, tradenames, other symbols or to the material are transferred to you through your participation in the call or in any other ways. For the avoidance of any doubt, you shall not publish, share and/or make available any video you may submit to participate in the call - such as including Poste Italiane Group trademarks, tradenames or any other related symbols - on websites and social platform (including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram) unless: (i) expressly authorized to do so by Poste Italiane Group and/or its agency HDRA; and/or (ii) sharing and/or publishing is made for not commercial purposes, through embedding of the video that have been selected and published or otherwise firstly used by Poste Italiane Group. In any event any publishing and/or disclosure whatsoever of finally selected video shall not be made before Poste Italiane Group first use and/or exploitation.
Open call for videos: Students? Spend less, get more !
Product: Forfait étudiant
About the brand
SNCF, the French railway service has always been by travellers’ side, and is today committed to support them in their extensive need for freedom of movement, flexibility and mobility. To answer students’ need for long and short distance mobility, since 2015 SNCF has offered all-inclusive packages to students: the “forfaits étudiants”.
The packages include train, urban transport, bicycle, car-pool, bus and are accessible in one single step. They are adapted to the customer’s need: however frequently you travel, there is an option for everyone.
These packages are meant to be the most satisfying solution for students: they are great economic plans, useful, really easy to purchase and meet all travel needs!
Call to action
With the forfait étudiant you'll save money and have more services. And since having more for less is everyone’s dream, whatever you purchase… if you are a student, there is no better way to move: you’ll spend less to get more!
Students? Spend less, get more!
Sometimes, maths can be surprising: What if we told you that getting more services means paying less? SNCF is asking you to illustrate this principle by sharing engaging, light-hearted and clever stories. Let us experience this super satisfying and exciting feeling with a surprising video.
Imagine for example:
Two guys are in line to buy a hamburger. When the waitress arrives she cuts the price and says "here is your hamburger, here are the fries, the movie tickets, your personal masseur... The guys look at each other. They can’t believe it's possible!
A guy is buying a skateboard. When it’s time to pay, the shop assistant gives him back half of his money, gives him 2 pairs of jeans, a headphone playing rockabilly music and a hat. He then takes him to the skate park starting a demo with him!
A girl just purchased her new yoga mat on a “special offer”. When she opens the bag she is on top of a mountain, in a yoga outfit, zen music is playing and birds are singing everywhere around. The vendor asks if she is ok and brings her a huge basket of fruit.
Think of a fun and metaphorical idea that could potentially go viral!
Target: 18-25 years old. Millennials and digital natives. They are dynamic, natural-born travellers, whether inside their city or to visit their family and friends across the country… They always keep control over their budget. They are proactive and enjoy simple, smart services. They let life surprise them.
Tone of voice
A Millennial voice: fun, dynamic, exciting, viral, smart, light-hearted, engaging, wowing. The sensation you must feel when watching the video is “it’s really time to move!”
You can explore any genre: film, animation, stop motion: just choose what inspires you more!
Please do not talk about the product “forfait étudiant” itself, as we prefer the metaphorical approach here. The end board will connect your story with the product. P
lease do not talk about travelling, planes, trains or car trips.
Please do not show any brand or logo.
Language: French or no dialogue
Length: up to 45 sec
Video format: 16:9 Full HD 1920X1080, 25fps, high quality sound, file .mp4 or .mov, codec video h264, minimum bitrate 10000 kbps
Maximal size: 2 GB
Cover and end board: Please use the end board you can download from here
Music : Please use tracks from Userfarm’s Music Library, available for every filmmaker, or original and unreleased tracks.
Project launch: June 23rd
Deadline: August 27th
Voting phase: August 30th – September 13th
1st video selected: €5,000
2nd video selected: €3,000
3rd video selected: €2,000