The data controller is Userfarm Italia S.r.l., with registered office at Via dei Magazzini Generali, 10 00154 - Rome (hereinafter the "Company").
- a) Navigation data
IT systems and software procedures adopted for the functioning of this Website, as a part of their normal functioning, collect various items of personal data whose sharing is implicit in the use of internet communication protocols. This information is not collected in order to be linked to the specific persons it refers to. However, its nature is such that, through processing and collating of data held by third parties, it may be possible to identify the Users.
This class of information includes the IP addresses or the domain names of the computers of users visiting the Website, the addresses of requested resources (in URI, Uniform Resource Identifier format), the time of the request, the method used to forward the request to the web server, the size of the file obtained as response, the numerical code indicating the status of the response provided by the web server (successful, error, etc…) and other parameters relative to the operating system and to the User’s IT environment. This data is only to be used for anonymous statistical information relative to use of the Website and for control of correct functioning of the said Website and will be deleted immediately after processing. The data may be used for investigations in the case of suspected computer crime, which are detrimental to the Website. If no such investigations are conducted, the data relative to web contacts shall not be held for longer than seven days. No personal data in relation to the Users shall be purposely acquired from the Website.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small aggregates of text/ information recorded locally in the cache of your browser/ computer. They are stored there for varying periods of time depending on its requirements. Cookies can be broken down into the two following types according to their ownership:
- "Primary Cookie": managed directly by the owner and / or publisher of the website
- "Third-party Cookies": cookies that are managed on the userfarm.com website by an (Userfarm) external provider
Which cookies are we using?
The following is a description of the types of primary cookies that we use on Userfarm.
Technical Cookies are essential for the operation of certain sections of the site, and are used to enable users to navigate and use the services correctly. Without these cookies, the site would not work properly.
Session cookies that are sent to the device / browser for technical functionality (eg the transmission of session identifiers required for authentication to restricted areas) but are not stored permanently on the user's computer. They are deleted at the end of the "session" by simply closing the browser.
When browsing our website, it’s possible to be sent some cookies that do not belong to our domain (the "Third Party Cookies"). For example users could visit a page that includes content and / or services of third-party suppliers. These cookies may submit aggregate statistical information regarding the user’s habits whilst browsing Userfarm. We use this information to better understand and improve the usability and performance of our site.
For clarification, the following is a list of all third party cookies used on the Userfarm site. You can view and deny any third party cookies through the following links.
Which third-party cookies are we using?
The following are the third-party cookies that could be used on Userfarm:
- Google, which also includes YouTube
How we receive your consent regarding the use of our cookies:
According to the current law, for primary cookies and third-party cookies we require the agreement of these cookies prior to the users navigating the website. Your consent can be given in the following ways:
- clicking on any link on any page
- clicking on the "Ok" button within the banner
How to manage cookies through your browser preferences
The consent to receive cookies may also be expressed through specific browser configurations for users. Most browsers allow you to set rules to manage cookies sent only by some or all of the sites. This is an option that gives users finer control of privacy and enables them to deny the possibility of receiving cookies. Here are the directions for the management of cookies for the main browsers:
- Google Chrome
- Mozilla Firefox
- Internet Explorer
- b) Data provided voluntarily by the User
This is data supplied directly by the Users, upon registration, and necessary in order to gain access to the Website and/or to specific parts of it, that is all the personal data which allows your identification, (such as, for example, name and surname, address, e-mail address other numbers and/or personal identification codes) or which was sent to the Company for participation to the activities of the Website (e.g. images or videos).
The possible, specific or voluntary transmission of e-mails to the addresses indicated on this Website or the filling in of forms for collection of personal data or the transmission of audio/visual material involves the possible acquisition of the Users’ address, necessary to reply to requests, as well as the acquisition of the personal data sent/included.
Personal data is processed by means of automated and non-automated equipment for no longer
than the time necessary for the relevant scope.
Conformity with specific security measures is ensured in order to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use, and unauthorized access. In particular, please note that while there are always risks associated with processing of personal data, no system is completely secure or tamper-proof or hacker. To this purpose, pursuant to Articles 33 and followings of the Code, there are in place all reasonable measures to prevent and minimize risks of unauthorized access to, treatment, destruction, or unauthorized alterations or contrary to law.
Scope of data processing
Personal data acquired shall be processed as follows:
- a) to supply services provided through and on the Website and associated services: e.g. allowing the participation to activities on the Website; managing the Users community; managing the registration of the Website; answering specific requisites of the User; fulfilling legal or contractual requirements (or exercising rights in terms of the Website terms and conditions). These data are necessary to provide the services since a possible refusal to provide such data could render impossible the use of the services requested or access to the Website;
- b) newsletter and marketing related activities: subject to obtaining the express consent of the User, personal data could be used for the purpose of sending newsletter via email for promoting its services. Provision of data for such scope is optional and Opt-out is always granted, by making a simple request sent to the Company.
Purview of communication and distribution
Personal data can be communicated to:
1. subsidiary or holding companies of the Company, assignees of business or line of business, entities resulting from possible a merger or de-merger with the Company who will be able to use the data for the purposes listed in letters a) and b) above; Subject to the express consent of the User, personal data can be also communicated to:
2. other companies engaged in the fields of entertainment, production of audio / video, social networking;
3. partner companies, involved in specific projects/initiatives promoted by the Company through the Website, to which the User has registered, The said companies can use the data for marketing and advertising, via e-mail, fax, telephone or any other technical means of distance communication presently in existence or which will be developed in future. These entities will act as autonomous data controller.
The consent to the transmission of personal data is optional and any refusal will not affect the possibility to register to the Website and to participate in the initiatives promoted by the Company. Even in the event that the User gives consent, such User will still be able to object, in whole or in part, to the use if his or her personal data for marketing and/or direct sales purposes, by simple request sent to the Company without any need for further formalities to be fulfilled. The User’s personal data shall not be divulged to the public, save for the publication on the Website of the name, surname and “nick name” of the User or of images or video voluntarily sent by the User for publication on the Site.
Rights of the User
The Company informs that article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003, (“Personal Data
Protection Code”) gives the applicant specific rights which could be exercised at any moment.
The individuals referred to in the personal data collected in the aforementioned sections have the right, at any time, to be informed of the existence of any such data, and to be informed of the content and origin of the said data. They have the right to check it for accuracy or to request additions or correction of such data (article 7 of Legislative Decree No. 196 of 30 June 2003).
Pursuant to the same article, the individuals concerned have the right to request that the said data be deleted or rendered anonymous or, when their motives are legitimate, to object to the processing of the said data.
Requests of this nature are to be addressed to the data controller, also via e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org, specifying your full name and email address.