1. You are above the age of 18 years.
2. You will treat any information and material available for the call as confidential information and you therefore expressly declare that you will not:
- disclose this information to any third party be it through sharing on Facebook, on Instagram or on any other social media nor will you distribute or disclose the material on your own website or in any other way;
- you will not use the confidential material in any other way than in participating in the call.
3. You understand that any violation of the confidentiality obligations that you have accepted through this agreement might lead to legal action being initiated against you.
4. You are allowed to use the trademarks, tradenames or any other symbol of Poste Italiane Group for the only purpose of contributing to and participating in the call and no legal rights to trademarks, tradenames, other symbols or to the material are transferred to you through your participation in the call or in any other ways. For the avoidance of any doubt, you shall not publish, share and/or make available any video you may submit to participate in the call - such as including Poste Italiane Group trademarks, tradenames or any other related symbols - on websites and social platform (including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram) unless: (i) expressly authorized to do so by Poste Italiane Group and/or its agency HDRA; and/or (ii) sharing and/or publishing is made for not commercial purposes, through embedding of the video that have been selected and published or otherwise firstly used by Poste Italiane Group. In any event any publishing and/or disclosure whatsoever of finally selected video shall not be made before Poste Italiane Group first use and/or exploitation.
Open Call for videos: “Love and disasters on four paws!”
Client: AXA Italia
Via an out-of-the-box and innovative approach, get people to know “ConFido”, an insurance service dedicated to pets. How? Create a potentially viral video to target families that have dogs and cats. Only AXA Italia offers this product for pets, so the video will have also a brand awareness value.
Call to action
Love and disasters on four paws!
Whoever shares life with a pet knows this simple truth very well: a pet is your family’s best friend. When it comes to your dog or cat you get as emotional as you do with the most important people in your life.
Your pet is also a mirror of your own personality - a life companion that shows its happiness sensitivity and loyalty every day. Sometimes they would do anything to protect us or cheer us up with their purring or by wagging their tails. On the other hand… they can also drive us nuts with all their big and little disasters. But we still love them the way they are!
What about you? What would you do to have them always healthy and safe at your side? Use this video to tell us about your love for your pet, that love that would make you do anything for your dog or your cat…
Your story can be:
1. Poetic, based on the emotions and feelings that connect you and your four pawed friend.
2. Amusing and ironic, showing the disasters - big and small - that your pets can create ... and yet you still love them.
Tell us about this intimate and precious relationship, or about a complicated, amusing and eventful one. In each case you need to show how the owner returns the pet’s love with care and attention.
Whatever approach you choose, don’t forget to show the love that connects you with them and how this would drive you do anything to protect them.
Create a compelling video, one that is impossible not to share.
Please close your video with the end-board provided.
TONE OF VOICE
Emotional, out-of-the-box but also amusing, in the language of digital natives, linked to the day-to-day experiences of potential AXA Italia clients.
Do not show any brands or logos different from AXA Italia. If present they should be blurred or the video cannot be approved. Also please use original unreleased music tracks or tracks from the Userfarm Music Library
Video length: 15 - 60 seconds max.
Video Format: mov or .mp4, H.264 FullHD (1920x1080), 25fps, minimum rate 10000kbps
Max size: 2GB
Language: Videos should be in Italian or with no dialogues at all
Start voting: 05/07/2016
End Voting: 17/07/2016
Total Rewards: €12,000
1st selected video €6,000
2nd selected video €3,000
3rd, 4th, 5th selected videos, €1,000