1. You are above the age of 18 years.
2. You will treat any information and material available for the call as confidential information and you therefore expressly declare that you will not:
- disclose this information to any third party be it through sharing on Facebook, on Instagram or on any other social media nor will you distribute or disclose the material on your own website or in any other way;
- you will not use the confidential material in any other way than in participating in the call.
3. You understand that any violation of the confidentiality obligations that you have accepted through this agreement might lead to legal action being initiated against you.
4. You are allowed to use the trademarks, tradenames or any other symbol of Poste Italiane Group for the only purpose of contributing to and participating in the call and no legal rights to trademarks, tradenames, other symbols or to the material are transferred to you through your participation in the call or in any other ways. For the avoidance of any doubt, you shall not publish, share and/or make available any video you may submit to participate in the call - such as including Poste Italiane Group trademarks, tradenames or any other related symbols - on websites and social platform (including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram) unless: (i) expressly authorized to do so by Poste Italiane Group and/or its agency HDRA; and/or (ii) sharing and/or publishing is made for not commercial purposes, through embedding of the video that have been selected and published or otherwise firstly used by Poste Italiane Group. In any event any publishing and/or disclosure whatsoever of finally selected video shall not be made before Poste Italiane Group first use and/or exploitation.
What's a video match?
It is an executive production pitch:
We have a film outline from the client and we want you to show why we should assign the production to you, and not anyone else.
Please read the subject carefully, then organise your pitch. The pitch should include your treatment idea, your crew, the production plan and all the elements that will convince us to pick your treatment and production.
Complete all the required fields and submit a .zip file with all the details you'll find through the titles of the demo folders. If you have any queries, do not hesitate to contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Campbell´s wants you to submit scripts-ideas-storyboards-proposals to create 3 videos, that will live on Campbell’s owned digital channels (Youtube, Facebook, websites). The videos will bring food and the Chefs’ stories to life through their creations.
We want to see how the personality and passions of each Chef guides them in their artistic and professional choices as they create a special recipe for the people close to them. At the same time, we’ll follow how the story of these people changes when they discover and share that food.
We see the Chef making real food and enjoying life's moments, with food and life-story interwoven.
Campbell’s wants to introduce and showcase Campbell’s Chefs while they create food that connects people and helps them enjoy life’s moments. The videos should tell the audience why Campbell’s Chefs are a resource they can turn to whenever they have a cooking related need.
PHASE 1 - CALL FOR IDEAS
PHASE 2 - PRODUCTION
We accept ideas from all our crowd, but they have to be in English
The 3 selected scripts will be paid $1000 each.
Deadline for Submissions: 30 June 23:59h