1. You are above the age of 18 years.
2. You will treat any information and material available for the call as confidential information and you therefore expressly declare that you will not:
- disclose this information to any third party be it through sharing on Facebook, on Instagram or on any other social media nor will you distribute or disclose the material on your own website or in any other way;
- you will not use the confidential material in any other way than in participating in the call.
3. You understand that any violation of the confidentiality obligations that you have accepted through this agreement might lead to legal action being initiated against you.
4. You are allowed to use the trademarks, tradenames or any other symbol of Poste Italiane Group for the only purpose of contributing to and participating in the call and no legal rights to trademarks, tradenames, other symbols or to the material are transferred to you through your participation in the call or in any other ways. For the avoidance of any doubt, you shall not publish, share and/or make available any video you may submit to participate in the call - such as including Poste Italiane Group trademarks, tradenames or any other related symbols - on websites and social platform (including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram) unless: (i) expressly authorized to do so by Poste Italiane Group and/or its agency HDRA; and/or (ii) sharing and/or publishing is made for not commercial purposes, through embedding of the video that have been selected and published or otherwise firstly used by Poste Italiane Group. In any event any publishing and/or disclosure whatsoever of finally selected video shall not be made before Poste Italiane Group first use and/or exploitation.
Eni has a strong presence in the motorbike racing world through the exclusive supply of fuel and lubricants for the Moto2 and Moto3 categories in MotoGP. In the Superbike World Championship, Eni besides being Title Sponsor and official supplier of fuel for more than 80% of participating teams is also official supplier of lubricants used by the Aprilia Racing team. Eni’s growing presence in the racing world allows the development of products in a challenging and highly technological context.
How do you show the biker’s passion?
eniracing (http://www.eniracing.com)challenges the Userfarm videomakers network, looking for the pure ‘rider’ spirit that identifies real bikers, the true two wheelers love of “eniracing” brand identity
Shoot a video (15 - 90 sec) telling, in creative, engaging and exciting way the motorbike passion, it doesn’t matter if it’s your own or a friend’s passion! You can represent your passion on two wheelers as you prefer.
10.000 euros of rewards for the 3 selected videos!
Deadline: 2nd July 2014 at 23:59.