1. You are above the age of 18 years.
2. You will treat any information and material available for the call as confidential information and you therefore expressly declare that you will not:
- disclose this information to any third party be it through sharing on Facebook, on Instagram or on any other social media nor will you distribute or disclose the material on your own website or in any other way;
- you will not use the confidential material in any other way than in participating in the call.
3. You understand that any violation of the confidentiality obligations that you have accepted through this agreement might lead to legal action being initiated against you.
4. You are allowed to use the trademarks, tradenames or any other symbol of Poste Italiane Group for the only purpose of contributing to and participating in the call and no legal rights to trademarks, tradenames, other symbols or to the material are transferred to you through your participation in the call or in any other ways. For the avoidance of any doubt, you shall not publish, share and/or make available any video you may submit to participate in the call - such as including Poste Italiane Group trademarks, tradenames or any other related symbols - on websites and social platform (including but not limited to Facebook and Instagram) unless: (i) expressly authorized to do so by Poste Italiane Group and/or its agency HDRA; and/or (ii) sharing and/or publishing is made for not commercial purposes, through embedding of the video that have been selected and published or otherwise firstly used by Poste Italiane Group. In any event any publishing and/or disclosure whatsoever of finally selected video shall not be made before Poste Italiane Group first use and/or exploitation.
OPEN CALL FOR VIDEOS: “How do you connect to Earth?”
BRAND: Earth Hour
WWF’s Earth Hour, which started as a symbolic lights-off event, has grown to become the world’s largest grassroots movement for the environment, empowering millions to take action to change climate change.
With your video you will have the chance to create awareness about nature and the environment around you. To express the powerful connections between humans and the environment they are part of. To communicate respect for forests, oceans, rivers, climate, and animals. To show that nature is not far away, but close to us, and that without the natural environment, we wouldn’t exist.
CALL TO ACTION
This Earth Hour, we want to know how people around the world connect to earth. The breath of the Earth is what make us all unique, different, and connected.
“How do you connect to Earth?”
Think about that. Can you feel it? And can you express it in a video? You choose how: through a form of art, a song, a gesture, a story, a tale.
You don’t need to be institutional or too serious. Your video must make people think - especially those who take our planet for granted, those who think someone, someday will provide them with the beauty of nature, the comfort of natural resources.
Wake them up! This is the moment to free your creativity. The Earth is asking – demanding - everyone’s awareness!
TARGET AUDIENCE. Focus on Millennials.
CREATIVE STYLE: Challenge yourself. Find the message you want to communicate and express it any way you like. Animation, real life, docu.. anything is accepted.
TECH SPECS: 16:9 Full HD 1920X1080, 25fps, high quality sound, file .mp4 or .mov, codec video h264, minimum rate 10000 kbps
Max size: 2GB Video length: up to 60”
Music Please use only tracks from Userfarm Music library or original and unreleased tracks
LANGUAGE: Any language. You decide if using dialogue, VO, or nothing. Please add English subtitles.
LAUNCH: January 16th
REWARDS €2000 euros for each of the 3 selected videos